Sunday, July 1, 2007

Yo!

You would think after having so many blogs I would know what to say. Well I Don't so eh? lol Anyhow I am single. I also need a man. So maybe if I blog here a Man who is interested in my Heart can say..I love your heart lol..lame I know.

Anyhow. this is my life in my single universe with my guitars and roses...oh and you can not forget my friend cj my sugar and I am her peaches..If you really want to know why we have these nicknames let me know cuase it is Quit Hilarious hahaah...Anyway..I will update more.. cause I have a lot to say to anyone who is willing to listen or rather read. lol

An as Always keep sane. :)

1 comment:

Farrie said...

okies i'll be 3rd time lucky posting here... anyhoos... i'm lovin' the blog peaches... and don't forget you are also my... my preciousssssssssss...