Saturday, July 7, 2007

"You See"

"You See"
7-7-07
You see, I am a person. A human being. A ‘being’ with feelings. To which no one really cares.
You see, there are so many people like me. Yet, I feel I am the only person like myself.
You see, I get hurt all the time. Why. I have a heart. A ‘heart’ that cares to much for her own good.
You see, no one notices. That I am around half the time. I have to speak up for someone to actually notice me. Why is that?
You see, its because, I am afraid. Afraid of being let down. Afraid of judgement. Afraid that people will not like me.
You see, I was teased. By friends. By family. By my peers. I got a long with many. Yet not so many got who I was. Which in the end, I still do not know who I am.
You see, not knowin’ who I am now. Well lets just say, "How can you get somewhere with out knowing who you are?" You already know who I may be. But I sure don’t know who I
am.
You see, why don’t you tell me. Tell me, who I am. Maybe I just need to hear it. Hear that, I am Beautiful. I am smart, I am... Well, I do not hear it enough. Maybe that is why I ask.
You see....Do you see....me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.